Monday, May 5, 2008

The Solitaire Mystery by Jostein Gaarder

One of my favorite books & fav author as well [as I have loved every book of his that I have read so far].

I read this book quite sometime back & its such a dreamy thought provoking book. Dreamy in the sense there are many mysterical/magical things happening in the story. But all those mystical happenings make you wonder about your own life & this world. The hidden mysteries which we tend to seek. I started feeling..Wow...this world..this life is so wonderful..so enigmatic..so enchanting..you feel like exploring different facets of it..it just fills you up with so much zest..Gosh it was an awesome experience reading this book...!

I rather not go into the story, cuz there are so many happenings in the story & the story as such isnt all that important. In fact I think many readers of this book might not even realize that its actually philosophy & not just a story. Probably I'l list some of the excerpts which sent me spiralling in thoughts in my next post :

No comments:

Post a Comment